Lucy looks like she is enjoying herself in the snow. Wow the house looks great the windows really changed it. I am getting so excited to see it. How did your Christmas go. I have spent the last 2 weeks packing and purging. It is so hard. I am glad I started early because it will probably take me weeks to get thru everything. Is the house on schedule, I bet you are getting excited. Have you started to pick out fixtures and things like that. Saturday we are going to see 4 homes with the realtor. We also had a guy come out and look at what needs to be done than he will send us a bid he will do as much as dad wants him to do I am so glad dad is on board with that he does not have the time or energy to do everything. Well hope all is well will talk soon. Love and Prayers Mom
Lucy looks like she is enjoying herself in the snow. Wow the house looks great the windows really changed it. I am getting so excited to see it. How did your Christmas go. I have spent the last 2 weeks packing and purging. It is so hard. I am glad I started early because it will probably take me weeks to get thru everything. Is the house on schedule, I bet you are getting excited. Have you started to pick out fixtures and things like that. Saturday we are going to see 4 homes with the realtor. We also had a guy come out and look at what needs to be done than he will send us a bid he will do as much as dad wants him to do I am so glad dad is on board with that he does not have the time or energy to do everything. Well hope all is well will talk soon. Love and Prayers Mom
ReplyDelete