Ooh my gosh how exciting it's a house with walls, cupboards and doors oh my. it is really coming together. I bet you kids are exhausted, but excited at the same time I thought it looked small when it first started out but it is huge. I love it, do you have any kind of a deadline yet when you expect to be done? Do you feel like the end is in sight, I have so enjoyed being able to follow the build Mike I hope you had a great day yesterday. I will keep checking the progress. Love you MOM
Ooh my gosh how exciting it's a house with walls, cupboards and doors oh my. it is really coming together. I bet you kids are exhausted, but excited at the same time I thought it looked small when it first started out but it is huge. I love it, do you have any kind of a deadline yet when you expect to be done? Do you feel like the end is in sight, I have so enjoyed being able to follow the build Mike I hope you had a great day yesterday. I will keep checking the progress. Love you MOM
ReplyDelete